Monday, March 8, 2010

Two Questions I hate the Most !

What is life ? Who am I ? these two are the most disgusting questions ever , every time i se them I laugh at them.Seriously what will you do by knowing them.


Those who are Enlightened Never answer them directly and those who are not never stop asking the.Ok for the Lovely readers of my posts I seriously decided to answer them so that they will not have to ask anyone else.


Life is a F-word(ing) reality.Who are you hmmm you can answer that question better than one.because you have seen your life from the best seat available.Even God only gets top view,but you  can see like you.


You are an Idea! you parent had a Idea to have children and you are born and Popularized by 3 Idiots you are the strongest sperm.you are a sapient : having great intelligence and knowledge.

You can do a Million other things that any other living or Extinct species cannot do.(Including Idiotic question like this)Seriously I respect all religions and so on,but i find these two questions Disgusting.

At present mostly young people are mostly interested in knowing answer to these questions ,because old people are getting crushed under the cog wheels of life.Once you are married or your burdens cover you ,you don't even bother to think about them.


Seriously What is life ? is not worth knowing and you cannot know it ,Live a life and set example and let the next generation know how a Ideal worth knowing life story looks like.


I know many gifted,talented,extraordinary people in life ,Sadly I also know  that 90% of them are going to get crushed under their life cog wheels namely ,family ,burden and so on.Gladly I am not extraordinary talented being,

My request is this ,don't bother what life is or what it throws at you,don't let it control you,be fearless,cut loose,break all barriers and be an Extraordinary Human Being by serving and helping others.