Sometimes we find ourselves running in place, struggling to get ahead simply because we forget to address some of the simple truths that govern our potential to make progress. So here’s a quick reminder:
It‘s not where we stand but in what direction we are moving.
- The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing. Growing happens when what you know changes how you live.
- You can’t have good ideas unless you’re willing to generate a lot of bad ones.
- A good idea without action is worth nothing.
- Change is often resisted when it is needed the most.
- People seldom do things to the best of their ability. They do things to the best of their willingness.
- You can’t change other people; you can only offer guidance, and lead by example.
- Right now, there’s a lot you don’t know. And if you never challenge your own beliefs, the list will never shrink.
- If you’re talking to someone you don’t know well, you may be talking to someone who knows way more about the topic of conversation than you do.
Read the rest of amazing tips here on Marc and Angel .