Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why You should say thanks to every one on Internet ?

When you wake up in the morning and turn on your laptop or PC, What is your first thought get connected to internet as soon as possible , Imagine your world with out internet for 1 hour saying a day is like cursing right .. and once we are connected we are alive, Gmail , twitter ,facebook, blogs,websites .. its like standing in middle of a highway  ..

We all are addicted , unable to connect to internet whenever i want to makes me go crazy, I know this will be same case with 90 % of today's generation and we are all connected and why is this internet so addictive ? Does internet runs on its own ,does it send posts and emails automatically,will it make you popular ..

NO , Internet is such a wonderful thing because ,internet means people ,millions and millions of them ,thousands of talented people coming together and pooling all their talents in one place ,its like all rivers in the world are meeting at one place . We can meet new people ,like minded people every kind just waiting for you a click away . Thank You

To Blogging  Friends : I will have to admit I was too attracted to blogging some years ago seeing the money rush , later I realized a lot of things and the saying there are no free meals is true.. and Now I have this self help ,motivational , inspirational kind of blog , ok Inspired By Zenhabits  blog.

Every day I write posts ,put all the effort and post it , some time people read ,some times they don't and if one really unknown person comments in my blog saying I liked this post , you cannot imagine how happy that makes me ,really all my effort is worth for that one comment . When ever some one makes my blogging journey special and memorable I make sure that I returned back them that happiness .

1. Appreciate them : When some one comments on my blog ,I make sure that I thank them , I say it .. if time permits I will email them personally and appreciate them .and this applies when some one ReTweets or diggs my post or stumble it  or any kind of effort which makes me happier and spreads my effort (post).

2. Comment on their posts : Its not like return favor , it is like wishing them back , when they write on your blog its like they said hi ,comment on their blog or site and say hello . Internet or social media for building relations and having new friends. One imp point ,don't comment for the sake of commenting , like great post ,good one ,it actually irritates people .

3. Help a Friend : No body is perfect , you may be good at web design , your friend may be good at cooking ,which is not related to social media right ? If he have a blog related to cooking ware and all , help him in the way you are good at ,design him a nice blog which helps him improve his business. Build a relation .

4. Encourage the Upcoming : Every one wants to be friend  of popular bloggers or celebrities, no one looks for the upcoming talent , encourage them ,leave a comment or suggestion which helps them grow and develop , help them with your knowledge and skills ,more you give more you get.

5. Sharing is Good : Sharing is growing on internet , more you share more you get ,don't try to sell every thing or keeping all your knowledge with you wont help much ,Instead of playing Farmville you can help some one’s life in your own field of expertise . Science student ,join a forum of your niche and help clear problems , answer to questions in yahoo answers ,update Wikipedia , there are million of good things other than Farmville.

6. They make our Journey Special : All these millions of users are making our lives special, realize it ,cherish the moment , ten years there was no twitter to share your mourn when a celebrity like Michael Jackson died , there was no youtube to watch hall those missed TV shows or funny commercials or super bowl .No face book to stay with friends every second . Life changed for ever all these lonely ,bored netizens are not really alone they are alive ..

Why should we thank everyone on Internet , because life will be real bored with out all this buzz…for those who write ,comment ,tweet,digg,posts  , to those who upload videos,music ,data each and every person who contributed some thing or other to Internet changed our lives for ever, saying thank you to all of them I feel lucky to be alive in this wonderful generation of mine ,do Interact, engage, converse, do these simple acts and you won’t go wrong.Thank you! You’re not a stranger anymore.

\