Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I started living. Did you?

Most of us might have wondered what life is. Few of us might have gone a bit further and wanted to know what death is. But my question is do they exist separately?

how much do we know the value of life until we haven't experienced something terrible? Do we know the sweetness of success until we have experienced failures? My life has been one such example. live now

Having known only successes, my first failure devastated me. I was under the impression that life has cheated me and there is no way of coming out. Time has healed the wound, left scars here and there.

But the next success made me forget the pain from the previous failure. Little did i know that it was just a beginning. Last year i had faced the worst times in life so far. Too many professional setbacks, poor health and above all a heart break. I decided to give up all hopes on life and attempted to end it twice.

It was just an attempt you see and i failed both the times. But those two failures taught me valuable lessons. This time I gave 'time', some time. The extra time I gave to myself brought the old self back to me. I saw the fighter in me and got confidence that no matter what life gives you, accept it with a smile and move on.

Success and failure are not different, they are 2 sides of the same coin called 'Life' . Life and Death are no different, latter is change and former, how you react to change. I've learnt to get adjusted to change, accept it with an open mind. I started living. Did you?

This is a guest post by సీత /Sita