Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Blogging GURU'S !


I don't remember how it all started but can say this It was money that motivated me in to blogging and that was way back in 2007 ! in due course of time I changed a lot along with my interests ! I started just to make money more like a California gold rush , every one talking about adsense then I didn't had luck in making money slowly i started losing interest in blogging and mean while i tried and created more than 30 blogs and deleted most of them .

As I was growing as a person , i learnt new habits lost old ,bad ones and I can say today i am 70 % new person than what i was in 2007 when i started blogging and some how one day I stumbled again in to blogging but only this time it was just to create a good looking blog and share the goodness i receive in life and i even made promise to my self that every penny i earn on this blog will be used for good causes or donations and not for my self !

I had some problem with adsense hope soon it will be back and I can keep my promise to my readers ! 

Coming back to the post title ! I love design , though i am amature designer i know a good ,user friendly design when i see one and from almost a year i struggled to create a user friendly design all by myself with out wasting a penny on design and with in my limit's,skills and knowledge i am quite satisfied with my self !

I still try to improve it every day , my only passion is share all the goodness i come across to my readers and make their stay in my blog as comfortable i can even though it may be for 10 seconds !  I read a lot about design ,unfriendliness and all the stuff that helps me build a better blog in my journey i found some gurus admired them can say kind of worshipped them !
today I would like to introduce my gurus to you !

1) Amit Agarwal  
Amit is super cool ! he is like rock star and god father of Indian Bloggers ! he is super dedicated and highly imaginative and creative ! he definitely inspires every budding blogger ! I learnt a lot from amit on how to maintain your blog ,blog design and lots of geek stuff he is passionate about !
2) Antonio Lupetti
Is Italian blogging rock star ! he blogs at http://woorkup.com/ he is the one who taught me how to design a blog and his tutorials where invaluable in my initial days as a  budding designer and again his imagination and creativity separates him from the crowd ! he is the inspiration who inspired me to take up blog design seriously !
3) Chris Pearson   
My favorite designer ! he is amazing and awesome his designs are simple yet very effective and his simplicity and creativity inspired me a lot and I created this blog you are reading followin\g his foot steps !
4) Leo Babauta.
Leo is the best blogger in the world (acc to TIME) and yeah he is real cool and gives a lot of important stuff to people about life and stuff ! he inspired me  to take up the niche which I should blog on when i was confused on which road to take and I think it made all the difference !
5)Paulo Coelho
He is the best story teller in the world and he inspires me in collecting wonderful stuff from every where and he inspired me on my writing and thinking !

There are many more blogger and other people who helped me in my journey a lot , but these 5 are the most influential ! there are hundreds of other people who helped me in thousand's of ways Through this post i would like to say thanks to each and every blogger who made my journey a smooth and wonderful !

And I also like to say thanks to each and every person who visited this blog ! thank you thanks a lot ! it means a lot to me , though many of you read but never comment on my blog , for this time please let me have a feedback or any thing you like to say to me , comments are always welcome . 
 
                                                                               Namaste : kalyan !