Saturday, March 19, 2011

Them ! ahem !

What others think about you is none of your business – Paulo Coelho

From the day I read this words i really try hard to live by them , but if’s and buts always exist so if some thing out of ordinary happens in my life I will start thinking what others are thinking me or what that particular person is thinking about me .

The very thought of this makes me sick , why should I bother about what he/she/them/they  thinks don't i know how i behaved with them or treated them and how i made them feel while they are with me ? despite of knowing we still think .

I seriously started  thinking about this concept so if I come to conclusion I will let you know !

You might be wondering why I used AHEM ! in title to be frank just used it for Rhyming … but some how makes sense doesn't it ?