Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inspiration ,tech and Writing !

I am very Happy to Announce that I have started Two more Blogs on the topics I like. I Like Inspirational ,motivational stuff so I started this Zen inspiration blog and as time goes on I didn't want it to diversify other than its Niche .Keep it only to Inspirational ,self help and Motivational genre.

To share all the Goodness Which I think will be Inspirational will be posted on Zen Inspiration and nothing other than that.

While I like Technology,Gadgets,Internet Related news,and tips which are very useful in daily life like,tweaking things and suggestions which makes doing things really easy for this Niche I started Digital Habits blog.It will also Include Blogging related topics . Every thing related to Blogging .

I recently Fell in Love with English and Writing and I am Hoping to Continue my love affair and Produce some amazing Content. and that will be another Blog Write to done and after selecting this blogs name I realized Already a site Existed and that too from Leo . who is one of the Inspiration behind creating all three blogs.

Actually I am very much Inspired by 5 blogs . ZenhabitsLife hacker-copy blogger-problogger-digital Inspiration.

These five blogs are very Inspiring and Its  In names. I completely respect these bloggers and their hard work and thanks for Inspiring to create new ideas and (names as well).

Zen Inspiration = Inspired by @Leo’s   Zen habits .

Digital habits = Inspired by digital Inspiration , Life hacker and Problogger.

Write to done = Inspired by Copy blogger and all those amazing writers every where.