Friday, January 1, 2010

Be like Grass ! Nature Lessons

I once read this story somewhere ,now I will try to recollect it without losing its Meaning and Essence ….

One day River and Sea were discussing something and sea told to river you bring a lot of things while you come ! River replied yeah they Float with me and travel with me and are good company to travel with.

Oh ! I didn't know that many  coconut trees are such a good company to travel with … said the sea.. Also continued I never had the opportunity to meet Green grass,that grows in your beds…

River laughed for a while replied , Coconut trees are not a good company but are bad obstacles and I don't travel with same force or speed through out the year,I flow with My full speed and Fury only When it rains heavily …. And coconut trees stands tall and enjoy their pride with no one questioning them which leads them to believe they are the most superior creations and ultimate things.. 

And developing lot of proud and arrogance in them which is a bad thing,they also don't show any respect to others,always underestimates them and when I come with full force they don't show any respect and stand tall with arrogance in my path that's why I  Pluck them from root level and bring them to you …just to teach them a lesson…

Sea  was stunned and asked what about  Grass …. 2928851316_cb115f0a33

Image credit

River replied While Grass is a humble thing ,they are very happy,small and simple , keeping things simple and minimal and they grow enormously when I flow in a low pace and we share good relation and when I am flowing with full force They humbly bend ,respecting me and allowing me to pass over them… that's why I never bring any grass to you said the river …

People are like Coconut trees ,not all of them but a few are , who grows in life without humbleness or respect for others ,just like the coconut trees and I am not saying they will be washed away just like those trees ,what I am saying is , Growing  in life and be Humble and Respect others , Don't always try to have upper hand ,a little compromise in ego and life doesn't mean you are defeated or lost ,Its just means you are a good Understanding Grass (person).                                        Namaste

Hope you liked this article ,share it with friends and family to read more posts from this blog please subscribe via RSS or EMAIL and follow me on Twitter I’d appreciate it. :)