Thursday, August 9, 2012

How to deal with Irritating People.

In life you will always be tested , irrespective of time, place,situation we are tested to our limits not by some supernatural force but by a special category of people I decided to call them as IRRITATING people .

They are everywhere , ATM’s ,public transport,on the road you will hardly find a cranky-early-morningplace without them , in their support I must say majority of they are like that because of ignorance . India is a developing country the gap in availability of knowledge is huge so to some extent  they can be forgiven .

But the Deadly and most notorious of them is the Educated Irritating people , they are the ones who know what they are doing is wrong or irritating but still they do it .

How to deal with the Irritating lot ?

The first thought that came to my mind is Ignore them , in India you hardly notice many things which might cause a scene in other countries ,we are very tolerant people in such matters . I have a confession here I Love My country more than any thing else in this world , but I hate 99 % of Indians .

Unfortunately in real life we don’t have Unfriend,block or unfollow buttons which would have solved most of our problems , but reality sometimes suck we have to face it , But how can you face reality if it comes as an Irritating 6 feet and 6 packs man  ? or as a boss ? or a neighbour ?

I am slim built and normal guy who doesn't know any Kung–fu ! see reality sucks all I can do it adjust or ignore ! but what if it comes daily ?

Take a stand and be brave ! that is what I would do ! I will try to tell him that there is a problem with him which he may be not noticing or chose to ignore which is very annoying to me !

to me life is not years we live , but the minutes which makes us really close to ourselves ,that is where life is that is where we really live and I don't want to ruin them because of some Irritating person .  

Irritation make peace with it , and Ignore . or take stand and Live .

Views are Personal and solutions are not universally applicable.